Our bucket lists may not be the same but it is the fact that they are all so different, makes us who we are. We need to embrace these human experiences of love, ecstasy, thrills and comfort to learn more about the soul we have inside. Remember that in order to embrace our identity, we need to step out of our comfort zone and experience life to the fullest; take risks, challenge ourselves.
Here’s my bucket of dreams and aspirations; my top 20 wants and desires:
- Become a Pediatrician
- See my parents with their true smiles
- Sleep underneath the stars
- Visit the Great Canyon (basically visit America)
- Dance like nobody is watching (like in the middle of the city or some park)
- Meet Bill Nye the science guy
- Visit Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Surprise poverty-stricken towns in third world countries with books
- Go on a road trip around Australia in a caravan (after I graduate from high school, which is in five months)
- Have a bonfire at the beach
- Learn how to play the ukulele
- Visit the Stonehenge
- Carve a pumpkin
- Go bungee jumping
- Volunteer (as a doctor) in Africa and South Asia
- Publish a science research paper
- Drink Butterbeer (and visit Hogwarts)
- Sponsor a child through World Vision
- Write a book
- Have a healthier mindset
You are capable of everything and whatever you want to achieve, can only be achieved if you have the confidence. Unleash your inner self and take flight into the future with the confidence in knowing who you really are.
Stay strong, wonderful warriors, and don’t let that shine fade.